Bleach Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your character from Shinigami, Arrancar, Quincy and more. Join us and create your destiny!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

battle of the souls

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryoma Hakai

Ryoma Hakai

Spiritual Power Adjustment
Spiritual Power:
battle of the souls Left_bar_bleue69000/69000battle of the souls Empty_bar_bleue  (69000/69000)

battle of the souls Empty
PostSubject: battle of the souls   battle of the souls Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 10:44 am

http://z3.invisionfree.com/battleofthesouls/index.php?

this is an rp my friend made, tho we are still looking for members

there are still captain, vice-captain, espada, vaizard, Quincy, Rouge Shinigami, and others

right now we are starting a new arc, if you wish to join you may

no, you don't have to leave if you join, its just if you are not doing anything for time being you can hang out with us

just remember that we have when from this site to something else and back but hopefully we are not going to move again

if you join and don't know whats happening just ask the admin he will tell you, and you still don't know just ask me and i'll try to help you, k
==========================================

is it ok for to do this, i mean its so we can get ideas from each other to make each of our stories go more smothly, and maybe we can become great friends

and like i said before, you don't have to join if you don't want to, ok

hope to some of you there
Back to top Go down

battle of the souls
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Reborn :: Bleach Information Sector :: Site Rules-
Jump to: