Create your character from Shinigami, Arrancar, Quincy and more. Join us and create your destiny!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Ulquiorra`s Quarters

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Espada 4

Spiritual Power Adjustment
Spiritual Power:
47000/47000  (47000/47000)

PostSubject: Ulquiorra`s Quarters   Wed May 20, 2009 4:23 pm

a big hall it is most parts of it is in the darkness several poles stick here from the ceiling to floor, this is where Orihime inoue was held during the arrancar arc, Ulquiorra simply wandered the hallways when he was in urge to move around the halls where one of the biggest places in and filled an entire area of poles and hallways, along with a few hundred cell, this was Ulquiorras Quarters and very cold, like a cathedral it was but much darker and there where no windows, exept for the cells.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Espada 4

Spiritual Power:
47000/47000  (47000/47000)

PostSubject: Re: Ulquiorra`s Quarters   Thu May 21, 2009 2:44 pm

Ulquiorra wandered the hallways quietly and in calmness, he walked with his arms in his pockets, he then met up with Yammy what is it yammy? move to the side im in a hurry...

Yammy answered Hey Ulquiorra i hear your going to the mortal world can i come too? do as you wish... Yammy let a silly grinn and let Ulquiorra slip past him, he then followed him as they both walked down the corridor...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Manami
Privaron Espada

Spiritual Power:
600/600  (600/600)

PostSubject: Re: Ulquiorra`s Quarters   Fri May 22, 2009 2:11 pm

Manami was walking to the Cuarta Espada's room,she had no reason to go in there,but she wanted to train with him.But she knew Ulquiorra never trained with anyone,he always liked training alone so she didn't know what to do.

As she was infront of the dor she knocked on it three time Ulquiorra-sama? no reply. that's strange...and also i don't feel his reiatsu in his room...maybe he's hiding it since he can well do that... she decided to go in. the door opened and she looked around,her eyes scanning over the room

...He's not here...strange.. she decided to close her eyes and try to locate him,she sensed him but only for a second He must've left for The World Of The Living...i wonder..should i follow? she knew that if she followed there would be consequences later but nonetheless decided to go.

She opened up a Garganta and walked into it,it closed off with her looking at the room slightly.Off to the human world..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ulquiorra`s Quarters   

Back to top Go down

Ulquiorra`s Quarters
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1