Bleach Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your character from Shinigami, Arrancar, Quincy and more. Join us and create your destiny!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hadou Training area

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kodomoppoi Senku

Spiritual Power Adjustment
Spiritual Power:
Hadou Training area Left_bar_bleue2400/2400Hadou Training area Empty_bar_bleue  (2400/2400)

Hadou Training area Empty
PostSubject: Hadou Training area   Hadou Training area Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 7:55 pm

In this area you will find an instructor waiting for you. He is here to teach you the basics of the attacking Kido, the Hadou, Scattered around the walls of there room you will see targets each marked with a score, going up as you get further to the middle. Around the room on weighted stands is a few wooden Plants with a target also on it, after working with the wall targets he will make you uses these, they move around the room which makes it rather dangerous for more then one person to train when someone is using the moving targets. There is also a rather study metal dummy with a large amount of scorch marks on it, the instruction is a stricked one and will not pass you unless you can blow a hole through the dead center of the Dummy's chest.
Back to top Go down
waller

waller

Spiritual Power:
Hadou Training area Left_bar_bleue600/600Hadou Training area Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)

PostSubject: Re: Hadou Training area   Hadou Training area Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 2:24 pm

A young dark skinned shinigami walks into the training area and looks around for an instructor

"I'd much rather practice my sword skill, but I guess I need to learn about hadou..."
Back to top Go down
Manami
Privaron Espada
Manami

Spiritual Power:
Hadou Training area Left_bar_bleue600/600Hadou Training area Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)

PostSubject: Re: Hadou Training area   Hadou Training area Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 5:07 pm

A man appearing in his mid 30s or late 30s walks towards the young dark skinned man You are here for Hadou Training,Am i not correct?
Back to top Go down
waller

waller

Spiritual Power:

PostSubject: Re: Hadou Training area   Hadou Training area Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 5:25 pm

Lloyd looked up and replied,"Yes, my name is Lloyd Waller..."
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Spiritual Power:

PostSubject: Re: Hadou Training area   Hadou Training area Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 7:42 am

Waller come and spar with me
Back to top Go down
waller

waller

Spiritual Power:

PostSubject: Re: Hadou Training area   Hadou Training area Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 2:38 am

Lloyd looked up and saw another young man standing there and thought to himself,"Well this is a hadou training area...but i'll sure as hell spar!"

Lloyd looked at the guy and slowly backed away, putting distance between them. "Your name?"
Back to top Go down
Kinu Sotto
Vice-Captain
Kinu Sotto

Spiritual Power:
Hadou Training area Left_bar_bleue3000/3000Hadou Training area Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)

PostSubject: Re: Hadou Training area   Hadou Training area Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 2:16 pm

Kino walks about flinging his tail in the air. "Hello there. Umm is this where I train to become a shinigami?" He asks politly with his ears pointing straight up, listening to everything around him. He looks about the other practicing Hadou based kido. His eyes wander to a small butterfly that wanders around my head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hadou Training area   Hadou Training area Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hadou Training area
Page 1 of 1